Stamping with Stephanie

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Color Challenge!



Kristina once again picked some fabulous colors. What a pick color combination for fall. Of course today in Colorado you wouldn't know it was fall. It is almost 70! It's hard to think Thanksgiving when it feels like summer. Oh well, it is going to get cold tonight. The colors this week were, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Whisper White. I tried to think what set had some mums but Upsy Daisy was as close as it gets! I saw this technique on someone else's blog. I'm sorry I forgot who to give credit too! What you do is ink your stamp with the lighter color and then ink a sponge dauber with the darker color and dab it on the stamp. I have used this technique with a lot of color combos. My fav is Old Olive and Night of Navy for a great guy card. Here is my card. The colors are more defined in the real card or maybe I need to juice up my Pumpkin pie pad. I stamped So Saffron as the base and then added Pumpkin pie on top. Thanks again Kristina. Enjoy.

No comments: