Stamping with Stephanie

Monday, January 5, 2009

the holidays are over!

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Thanksgiving! I'm such a slacker and I'm sorry. I don't where the time has gone. I was trying to get my christmas cards finished and shopping and all of those lame excuses. One good excuse is that I have become addicted to facebook! OMG! I can't believe how much time that I waste on that site. But I have reconnected with some lost friends and that is so much fun!
All hasn't been neglected. I did get to my friend, Kara's house, and got some scrapbooking finished. I was impressed how much I got done in a short time. I managed to complete 5 pages in about 3 hours! I love SU scraping kits. I used the "I'm Here" boy set. It was from a few cattys ago. I have included one of the more simple pages that I completed. I thought it was missing something but everyone there thought this page looked great without a lot of details. The pictures are a little hard to see but it is my DH, Karl, and 1st child Karl. I just had this pictures laying around. I thought it was a great daddy -son moment! I hope you enjoy. I promise it won't be 2 months before I post again!

No comments: