Stamping with Stephanie

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

swap ideas


Since I have been outed to the entire facebook community about my blog by my favorite upline, Beckie, I thought I better get a post! It has been soooo long that I almost forgot how to logon. That is very bad. I will try this year to make a better effort about getting some more activity to my blog. I feel bad that I have neglected blogging for so long. It is hard to find the time to stamp and post and have a family sometimes! I know it is really a lame excuse. But it's all that I got right now! These are a few ideas that I have been playing around with for my swaps for leadership next week. I better get a move on since this is all I've got so far. I even broke out some of the new in colors, that is really disappointing that I'm just now using them and it is January! I'm such a slacker. LOL.
SInce Logan is having a cheerleading birthday party this weekend, I thought that I'd brake out my big shot and the banner die to make her a cute banner for her party. I'll get a picture of that up when I make it. I better get a move on tho since the party is Saturday and I haven't made it yet. I do have all of the decorations ready. I am just working getting a few local high school cheerleaders to help out. Wish me luck.
Thanks for stopping by!
Steph

No comments: