Stamping with Stephanie

Monday, September 22, 2008

new stamps!

Here are a few cards that I stamped with some of my new stamps that I got. The first is using my new square punch and hostess set. I really like the dark colors.
The DSP is from the Bella Rosa paper. I am always going to this paper. I embossed the stamp too. The other card is using the new Cheers set!
I love this set. I got it from my great upline, Beckie. I won it from a contest that she had. I always love free sets! It's funny that I got this from her because she doesn't drink. I'm sure that I will use it all the time. I was trying to make a masculine card. I am always in need of one of those. Now I'm off to do laundry and enjoy a quiet house because my husband is gone with the kids and his parents to Estes Park. What a great way to spend my free time away from the children by doing laundry! Only a mother would do that! Enjoy.

No comments: