Stamping with Stephanie

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Online Ordering is here!

Now you can place your Stampin' Up! oder with me anytime, day or night, through my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Business Website. Just go to www.stephaniepeters.stampinup.net and click on "Shop now" in the upper right hand corner. It's that simple! Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect scrapbook layout, decided to buy the products you saw me demonstrate at the last workshop or you just need to make some invitations with no time for a workshop, it's no problem. You can order them from me online.
And that's not all! Be one of the first FIVE people to place an online order of $50 or more using the new, easy way to order and I'll send you a FREE spool of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon - your choice of color!

No comments: