Stamping with Stephanie

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bleach it!


I was playing around today with the bleaching technique. I need to practice because I'm teaching a technique class in March and that is one technique that I'm going to be demonstrating. I love how my samples turned out. I will give you a bit of advice, use darker paper. I tried with Summer Sun and the results aren't the best! Also, do this in a well ventilated area. I was in my stamp room and I can tell! The fumes were getting potent! I used the Fifth Avenue Florals set, which I have been dying to test out! I used the Urban Garden DSP, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy paper. I think I'm addicted to the Fifth Ave floral set! I love it. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

I love how these cards turned out! Bleaching works so nicely with this set.