Stamping with Stephanie

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm finished!

Well almost. I have 1 more day at my rotation on Monday. I am in the process of finishing up my doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD). I never would have thought that when I started in 2001 that it would have taken another 8 years to complete!! Of course I didn't know that I was going to have 3 children either! I should be graduating in May. I started my last rotation in March, that is why I have been absent. It is just to hard to do that and work a full-time job and have 3 kids. Hopefully I will get back to regular posts.
Today I took some time to enjoy our last (hopefully, keep your fingers crossed) day of winter! We made a snowman and the kids made snow angels. Then I got to sneak off to my stamp room and make a card for my mom's birthday on Friday. I'm sure that she won't be so amused by it but I love this new set.
It is "Golden Oldies" from the SU new mini catalog. I used some extra scraps laying around the long strip. I got the sketch from Clean and Simple. Check out that blog. It is so cool. The designs are so easy. I used Kiwi Kiss, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: