Stamping with Stephanie

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunday Challenge


I finally have started to get back in the swing of things again. I'm so excited that I can do a challenge card this week. I gotta make this post quick b/c I'm sneaking in a few spare moments before the troops come rumbling inside and need a bath! I'm already hearing a basketball bouncing inside my house! I found some scraps of the Wild Wasabi paper and went from there. I was dying to try my new texture plate. I don't know if you can see it. I love those texturized plates.I apologize for not listing everything but it was all scraps I found in more drawer! As I was posting I realized that I have no saying on my card. Well, I'll have to figure out what kind of greeting it needs! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy. It's off to bath time!

2 comments:

Shari Bielefeld said...

Very pretty! I love that scallop punch! and I miss Wild Wasabi!!

Karen Giron said...

I'm with Shari! Love that punch and the wasabi with the white. Very cute card Stephanie!