Stamping with Stephanie

Thursday, July 23, 2009

versamark techniques



Here are some samples that I made for my stamp club. I was demonstrating the versatility of the the versamark pad. I love versamark. There are so many things that you can do with it. I showed the emboss resist technique and dazzling diamond dust. I love emboss resist, I love everyone's faces as you brayer over the image! I kinda cheated when I did the dazzling diamond technique. Instead of using the heat and stick powder then the dd glitter, I just use iridescence ice EP. You get the same effect without the hassle! For the emboss resist card I used the thoughts and prayers set. The other card is Flight of the Butterfly with some new SU "In Colors". I used the Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry. I will have to say that the colors had to grow on me. I wasn't really fond of them the first time I saw them. Now I love them! I'm off to come up some with swap ideas for convention! I just have been putting off making anything b/c I've had no mojo. I better find it soon or I'll be in trouble. I'll show off my ideas over the weekend sometime. I have to work all weekend too. Hopefully, I won't be too tired on Sunday! Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: