Stamping with Stephanie

Monday, August 3, 2009

flower power

Good morning all! I don't think I have ever posted early in the morning. I was just hanging out waiting for my kids to wake up so I can get them ready for daycare. I had a few moments, so I thought I'd share a card that I'm doing for a shoebox swap at convention. It took me forever to think of an idea for this swap. I just did feel the mojo for a while. But saturday I started to play around and I came up with this card. I saw an old sample using "Wow Flowers" and I thought how simple. You know, I've had this set for a while and I don't think that I've ever inked it up! Nothing like waiting until the last minute to start a swap when you need 49 cards! The punching is making my hand hurt!! Oh Well. Have a good day and enjoy my card. Thanks for stopping by.
Oh, I'm so bummed that my picture is a little blurry!

No comments: