Stamping with Stephanie

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby News

No it's not me!! (You thought it might be me..Ha Ha) Three is enough for me. I have so many friends that are pregnant and thankfully I'm not on the bandwagon this go around. Here is a card that I made for a friend back in St. Louis that is having her 1st baby. I love how this image looks when it is embossed. Sorry, I can't remember which set this is from. I don't know if you can tell but I was having a little static issue with the embossing powder. There are some black flecks on my card. I hate when that happens. I even used my embossing buddy! I thought I'd try out some new color combos. What do you think? my husband didn't think that is was very cheery! What does he know about color?! (Oh yeah... a lot, he's a graghic designer!)
Well, I still like it. Enough rambling for now. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: