Stamping with Stephanie

Monday, September 14, 2009

christmas already?

Can you believe that christmas is just around the corner? I'm still trying to adjust to back to school. Anyway, I made this card for our school's silent auction. I always make christmas cards b/c they are a big hit. I just love the medallion stamp. It is Stampin' Up's best seller. You can see why, it is so darn versatile. I copied the design from a card that I got at convention. I just changed the colors and made it a holiday card. I love how elegant it looks. I embossed the stamp with silver embossing powder and pulled out an old favorite color, riding hood red for the base and ribbon. I used the always artichoke for the green. I love the artichoke and riding hood red together. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy.

No comments: