Stamping with Stephanie

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday Journal



It is time for the birthdays. My friend, Michelle, and I celebrate on the same day and then our friend, Uma, has her birthday of the 27th. This is a picture of Uma's birthday present. She is an avid journaler. A trait that I admire. I wish I could journal as much as she does. She has journals back to high school! Any way, these colors just reflect her persona! I used Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel for the ink. The sets are Eastern Blooms and Embrace Life. I apologize for the crummy picture, I was having lighting issues.

Of course, I had to throw a picture of my oldest, Karl, starting his first day at kindergarten. Doesn't he look so adorable in his uniform! He was so excited to start school. Enjoy.


No comments: