Stamping with Stephanie

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow, Big News!

It has been a long time since my last post. Boy, I was trying to get everything in order so I would be ready for convention. I was still working on my swaps in Salt Lake City. What a surprise! At least, I got a meal ready for my family and had laundry all done and clothes set out for the days that I was gone.

I had a blast at convention as usual. I have returned ready to go again. The excitement is overwelming! SU announced a partnership with Sizzix for SU's own Big Shot and exclusive dies!!! I'm so glad that I had never bought one before. I should be getting mine tomorrow too. Yeah!! It was so nice to see my friends and meet some great new stampers.

I can't wait for my open house on the 15th to show off my new Sizzix! I'm going to play this weekend. I'm going up to the mountains to get away from my house and the construction. Hopefully, I will have some new hardwood floors when I get home on Sunday evening. If not, my DH will have some explaining!

Here is a scrapbook page that we did at convention. I just modified it a little bit. The original page was 8x8.I love the new set that we got for free too. Too bad, I don't remember the name. I just love the new flower buttons and felt flowers! I added the 12x12 background paper. I think it was from last year. I can't remember, I just hoard too much paper! I had this picture of my beautiful, little Logan. Okay, maybe I'm a bit behind scrapbooking but this picture is 2 years old! It fit perfect and matches. The heavens must have been in alignment for me!

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

Totally adorable!! What a sweet picture. Have fun in the mountains! I miss them already....