Stamping with Stephanie

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures





Okay, I have the power cord again. Here are the pictures of my clean and organized stamp room. I wish it could be even cleaner but this is as good as it gets. The natural baskets are from target, gotta love Target! The white cabinets are from Michael's. Of course, I still had a child around while I was taking the pictures. It is my baby, Zachary. I can't believe that he is 18 months old already. I can't chat long tonight, my oldest, Karl, is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I have to get all of the school supplies set out and the uniform ironed! Yeah for uniforms. Hopefully, I won't be a total wreck when I drop off at school. I'm sure I won't be the only mom crying! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

wow! Your room looks great! I'm looking forward to all the great ideas that will be coming out of there. Zacky is adorable, as usual! Hope the first day goes well!!